Monday 6 April 2020

Learning to swim

One of my highlights I enjoyed about learning to swim is being able to push and glide across the surface of the water on my front in a long body position.  At first I felt a bit scared and watched Imogen, Darren and Sophia giving it a go. When it came back to my turn, I confidently made the effort to give this a try and done it.  I felt so extremely happy, my swim instructor was and also Ms Teleso.

Very happy I made it to the other side. Thanks Imogen for the motivation.

Arms extended upwards like a rocket ship and hands together on top of each other. Almost ready to take the dive.

Using a kick board to help glide away from the wall in a streamlined position. Great work Ace!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ace,
    Wow that is good news that you are learning to swim,I really like the words you have used like glide through the water,keep up the awesome work..
    Tyson

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.